Return & Refund Policy
Aurora Italia Exchange Policy
1) Aurora Italia will accept exchange within seven (7) days of purchase. This applies to all products except leather bracelets. Please present your original receipt as a proof of payment.
2) Items that are returned for exchange must be in their original condition, unworn and in their packaging.
3) All returned items will be reviewed by management before any exchange is approved.
4) Exchange is only eligible for one replacement per purchase.
5) Items sold are not refundable. Items can only be exchanged for products with same price or higher. An additional payment will be charged for higher priced items.
6) Promotional and discounted items are excluded from Aurora Italia’s exchange policy.
7) Exchanged items are required to exchange at the original kiosks. Except for defective items, Buyer can exchange the items at all kiosks.
8) Items purchased from Aurora Italia’s website may be exchanged for the same item in a different size only, or if the original item is defective. Buyer will also need to provide a proof of original receipt. Buyer is responsible for the shipping fee sending to Plot 21, Technoplex, Medan Bayan Lepas, Taman Perindustrian Bayan Lepas Phase IV, 11900 Bayan Lepas, Penang, Malaysia. Aurora Italia will bear the shipping fee returning the items to Buyer.
1) Six (6) months limited warranty from the date of original purchase on materials and craftmanship is only applicable for gold products and ten (10) days warranty for leather products.
2) Sixty (60) days limited warranty on materials and craftmanship that contains stones and dangles parts.
3) General wear and tear, misused, unauthorized modifications, or not following the care instruction are not covered under the warranty as specified by Aurora Italia.
4) The warranty is void if counterfeit(s) of Aurora Italia product that damage Aurora Italia’s jewelleries were worn together with our products.